With a Voipfone fax number you can send and receive faxes without a fax machine to any anywhere in the world.
There is no software to download and no equipment needed. You can send and receive faxes from anywhere you have an internet connection.
If you have any questions about our fax services or numbers, please dont hesitate to call or email our customer services team who will be more than happy to help.
To purchase a Fax Number please click on the button below.
Voipfone Email To Fax
With a Voipfone fax number you can both send and receive faxes without a fax machine.
You can send a fax to any fax machine anywhere just by emailing to the fax number – including any attachments you’d like to add.
How Do I Use it?
Simply buy a fax number from our web site (the same number is used for both outgoing and incoming faxes) - it will work immediately. There is nothing to set-up and faxes will be sent to the email address you have registered with us.
To send a Fax
- Make sure you have some calling credit on your account.
- Click here to get your PIN number (you can generate a new one each time or keep the same one forever)
- Open a new email in the usual way (using the email account you have registered with us).
- You send your fax as an email attachment, add it to your email in the usual way
- Address the email in this format To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject field enter your 4 digit PIN - enter nothing else
- To send outside the UK use the full international code
- Press the 'Send' button.
How Much does it Cost?
Incoming faxes are still free and unlimited when you purchase a fax number.
Outbound faxes are charged at 10p per page. You must have calling credit on your account to send a fax.
Speak to a Customer Services Representative
Voipfone can seem very confusing at first, but don’t worry, this is quite normal and we are here to help! One of the great strengths of VoIP is that it can do so much more than an ordinary telephone network whilst costing an awful lot less. In practise Voipfone’s services can be as simple as making a telephone call or as complicated as using a large business switchboard in several countries but anything new takes a bit of getting used to so if you have any questions please feel free to give us a call on 020 7043 5555