Voipfone Usage Policy
This Voipfone Usage Policy has been developed to ensure the security, reliability and privacy of Voipfone systems and networks and the Networks and systems of others and to maintain the image and reputation of Voipfone as a responsible provider.
We expect our Customers to use our services legally and with courtesy and responsibility.
We reserve the right to disable or delete any and all accounts held by users who, in Voipfone’s sole discretion, break this Usage Policy.
1. Customers are prohibited from transmitting on or through any of Voipfone's' services, any material that is, in Voipfone' sole discretion, unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law, statute or regulation.
2. Voipfone's services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of UK regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other statute. Voipfone reserves the right to remove such illegal material from its servers.
3. Customers may not engage in tortuous conduct including, but not limited to, posting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or making physical threats against another person via email, news, or any other electronic media/service we provide.
4. The Customer is responsible for providing and maintaining accurate and up-to-date billing information, contact telephone number(s) and address information. Furnishing false data on the signup form, contract, or online application, including fraudulent use of credit card numbers, is grounds for immediate termination, and may subject the offender to civil or criminal liability.
5: The Voipfone service must not be used for auto-dialling, continuous or extensive call forwarding and call diversion, fax or voicemail broadcasting and continuous or extensive inbound services. Voipfone reserve the right to immediately disable or modify your Service if we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that your use of the Service is, or at any time was, inconsistent with normal business usage patterns.
1. Customers may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account ("cracking"). This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the Customer, logging into a server or account the Customer is not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks.
2. Customers may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network ("denial of service attacks"). This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash" a host.
3. Customers may not use any kind of program/script/command, or send messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a user's terminal session, via any means, locally or by the Internet.
4. Customers must safeguard their account passwords to prevent unauthorized access to their account.
5. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Voipfone will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
6. Voipfone reserves the right to check the security of a customer's equipment or devices used to connect to its network if it reasonably believes that equipment on the customer's network may be at risk from external attack (hacking) or if they believe that its terms and conditions of use are not being followed.
Some cookies are known as essential cookies and are a requirement for the operation of our site and services. For example, these cookies allow users to log in to our user interface and make changes to their service or account, add items to their shopping cart and provide web-based customer services via live chat applications.
Users of our website and services have the option to disable these cookies in their browser but will no longer be able to access their account or configure their services.
These cookies will remain on your device after you have left our website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you in any way.
Removing Or Blocking Cookies
Click here for more information about removing or blocking cookies. This site contains information on how to block or remove cookies from most web browsers.
1. Voipfone will not sell or knowingly disclose its customer data and we will attempt to protect the privacy of our Customers and their information that is stored on our network. Voipfone will only access and disclose information as necessary to comply with applicable laws and government requests, to operate and maintain our systems and services, to operate a 999/911 Emergency Services service or to protect ourselves or our Customers.
2. Voipfone will not monitor or disclose a Customer's private email messages unless required by court order or law. We will cooperate with the authorities and will notify such authorities if it suspects that a Customer is engaged in illegal activities.
PLEASE NOTE: THE EXAMPLES SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY ARE NON-EXCLUSIVE, AND ARE PROVIDED SOLELY FOR GUIDANCE TO CUSTOMERS.
If you are unsure whether any contemplated use or activity is prohibited, please contact us. Please note that the activities set forth above are also not permitted from other Internet Service Providers on behalf of, or to advertise, any service hosted by Voipfone, or connected via our network.
Furthermore, such services may not be advertised via deceptive marketing policies. Voipfone must further limit any exceptions made to the Usage Policy as secondary in regards to server and network security, performance and integrity.
Any user, regardless of exception status, may have his or her service disabled if it is interfering with our servers or network.
For specific questions about this policy please contact us using the contact information provided below
iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone)
227 Marsh Wall
Registered Number: 05168033
VAT Registration Number: 858850966
Telephone: 020 7043 5555
Fax: 020 7043 5556