EyeBeam Setup Instructions
This is where you will find full instructions on how to set up
and configure the EyeBeam for use with the Voipfone service.
- Connect your headset or microphone
- Download the software, install and enter the enormous
licence key when asked
- Run the sound tests
On the configuration page [if it doesn't pop up you can get
this by clicking on the phone and entering F8]
- Display name = any name you wish to show the people
- User Name = your 8 digit Voipfone number 3xxxxxxx
(add *2xx if you uses extensions)
- Password = your 6 digit password
- as User Name
- Domain = sip.voipfone.net
- Tick the box at the top that says 'enable this SIP
- Click on voipfone.net in the SIP Accounts tree on the
- Double Click on 'Advanced' and under 'Register Settings' in
the 'Reregister every' box, enter 60
- Click 'Apply'
Your phone should then negotiate your firewall and register. Make
a test call to 155.