1. Connect network cable, power supply and analogue handset.
2. After the unit has finished powering up, pick up the analogue handset and dial ***** to access the Sipura voice menu. At the voice prompt, dial 110# and you should hear the IP Address of the unit.
Go to a web browser and type in the IP Address like so: http://IP_ADDRESS/admin/advanced. The administration screen of the Sipura should be displayed.
3. Click on the Line 1 tab and configure your account details exactly as displayed in the image below.
4. On the same page, set up your Subscriber Information as displayed in the example below.
5. If you need to enable * keys, change the Dial Plan section as displayed below.
6. That's it! Dial 152 to verify that you have successfully registered to the Voipfone Network.
Log in to your online control panel to configure your services. With Voipfone's online control panel you can manage your account in real time, from your PC anywhere in the world.